Monday, May 14, 2012

Eviction Notice

You read that right. I officially have 9 days left until I get to meet my sweet little girl. We are down to single digits baby.  I am literally counting down the days until her arrival.  My due date is May 23, but I am hoping she takes after her big brother and comes at least a day early.  At this point I am all kinds of uncomfortable and sleep just evades me.  Today I had my last doctors appt. and for the last 2 weeks there hasn't been much change.  I am still only dilated to a 1 and my cervix is 50% effaced.  My doctor doesn't think I will be going into labor any time soon. (My doctor who delivered Ryder didn't think I would either and we scheduled an induction for Nov 7, my due date was Nov. 6 and he came Nov 5.)  I told her that I pretty much go into labor over night, at least I did with Ryder. Fingers crossed.  Either way if my daughter decides she's too comfortable in there by May 23, I am giving her the boot!  At least this way we know we will be holding our sweet little girl by May 24!!!

3 comments:

  1. i am so excited for you!! we love having our rough tough little dude- but girls are so sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i am so excited and cant believe she will be here so soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete