Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Should have known.

Nick is a pretty simple guy.  Sneakers, shirt, pants, and a hat.  He never does his hair, he's not into styling it and usually just shaves his head.  Although when I asked him a few months ago to grow his hair out just until our daughter was born so that he would have some hair for family pictures, he agreed.  Lately he's been saying how much he hates how long his hair is and how he's going to cut it.  Of course I didn't believe him, because we have such a short amount of time until our daughter arrives, I figured he could hold out. Not the case. On Mon I woke up extra early because of Ryder and by 11 I was so tired, I woke Nick up so he could hang out with Ryder while I took a nap.  Big mistake.  I wake up to the sound of clippers and roll out of bed to find his hair all over our bathroom floor, and a mohawk.


The only picture I have of him not wearing his hat. His hair was getting SO long.


















The Mohawk. I'm kind of a fan, but I know that this was the only time he will ever put the time and effort into doing it, and sooner or later he will just shave it.

2 comments:

  1. So the not Doing the hair thing total kyland oh & why are boys so impatient?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I'm like you couldn't wait 3 stinkin weeks!! Oh well, he'll shave it sooner or later :)

      Delete